Adsense

Monday, January 19, 2015

Review: Mark. Makeup Brushes

Hello Everyone! Today I'll be reviewing Mark's Gimme a Look 5-piece Pro Brush Set.
For those of you who don't know, mark. is a company affiliated with Avon; however, Mark sells products that are higher quality. My mom sells Avon/Mark's so I'm always looking for the best buys. I've mentioned one of Mark's products here and I've also done a makeup brush review that didn't turn out to be so great but I can assure you these turned out to be far better in quality and performance!




The Packaging:
Ok. I was really REALLY impressed by the packaging. Not only were these brushes gorgeous and gold but the foam box totally kept the brushes safe, in-tact, and beautifully packaged. Right. I'll stop drooling over the colors and the packaging and  get on with the performance of these brushes. :)

The Brushes:
1. Eyeliner Brush
Not as thin as I would've hoped but draws a great line. I like to use this to smear a bit of dark brown liner on the outer corner (close to the lashes) for a natural look.

2. Eyeshadow Brush
So soft and helps you build an eyeshadow color or easy to use for a swipe of quick eyeshadow.

3. Concealer Brush
This brush is a bit more dense which is great; however,I really need to purchase a liquid concealer because the stick concealer I'm using at the moment doesn't blend well even with my own fingers so I'll update this when I grab a better concealer.

4. Blush/Bronzer Brush
 I LOVE using this brush to blend out blush and bronzer for the days I do fancy a bit of a contour because it's so soft and does not leave any harsh lines!

5. Powder Brush
I was SUPER excited to use this one! AH! It's so perfectly shaped and soft. I went ahead and used this to blend my foundation out and fell in love with how natural my foundation looked. I used this in big circular motions and did the trick! Yes, this is my favourite brush of the set!

Overall Rating: 4/5
As you can see, these fit the bill in price, style, and quality. But I haven't even mentioned the most important part! How do these wash? Is there any fallout? The picture below was taken after a good wash and as you can see there was little to no fallout! Proof that these aren't too shabby :)



Thanks for reading! 
Does anyone else buy Avon/Mark? Let me know what your favorite products are?

No comments:

Post a Comment