Adsense

Monday, September 8, 2014

The august favs.

A bit late on this one, but these products are worthy of my first monthly favorites! They are:



2.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation (Natural Beige 60)



Keep in mind I don't have mature skin yet but I just wanted to decrease the visible laugh lines and creases under my eyes that make my face look older than it should.So I used this for about a month after I cleansed my face and before I applied my moisturizer.But come on lets get to it! Did it work? Would you repurchase?YES. I saw a dramatic change in the laugh lines and under eye creases! They're not 100% gone but I think that a good decrease in the visibilty of my lines for the cost of an affordable cream is ok with moi :)

Foundation left, Eyeshadow right
Could this really be a dupe for the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation?! Well I've never tried it but what I can say is that this foundation is definitely worthy of trying out! I love the satin finish! It's not too dewy and not too matte. I love that you can build this up to a medium-full coverage! I don't think you'll be disappointed with this product, in fact, this might just be for all skin types :)

3. Wet n' Wild Single Eyeshadow
This is such an affordable and all around necessary eyeshadow color that allows you to go from a natural to dramatic look.I use it as a base color on the lids and I love the color because it's a nice cream color that doesn't look or feel  chalky.It can also be used on the browbone as a highlighter!



4. Mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette
This is basically the first highlighter I've ever tried and WOW.You can use this as a highlighter, eyeshadow,lipstick, haha joking on the last one!Unless your'e into that, then by all means! I love how you can swish your brush and combine all the colors to get a beautiful glow that isn't too IN YOUR FACE, instead its a natural glow, don't get me wrong, you can pack this thing but it looks great with a quick application on the cheekbones,browbones, and inner corner.Trust me,you'll get compliments and the best part? These are creamy and are not a glittery mess!


Thanks for reading beautifuls! 
Follow me on Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Bloglovin! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment