Adsense

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Fav Youtubers!

Hello! So I thought I'd change things up a bit and share with you all my current Youtuber favs! Everytime I look in my subscription box, they are the ones I get the most excited about!:)

1.Claire Ashley from Ultimakeover
Better

My sis first introduced me to Claire Ashley because she really felt like a youtuber we'd be friends with in real life! She is so genuine, nice and has the best makeup tutorials! I feel like there are plenty of youtubers that go for dramatic makeup looks but Miss Claire offers wearable and beautiful looks that are so feminine,chic, and classy! She's also recently been doing some vlogs that are so entertaining and makes you feel like you're part of the vlog as well! 
Go Claire! :)

2. Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup


I've been watching Anna grow so much within the past year! Her vlogs with Lily Pebbles are so entertaining! Although I don't live in the  UK, it's nice to have a glimpse of it through her and Lily's vlogs (their accents are a plus too)! I admire her hardwork and dedication to her blog, as she recently won a Bloglovin' award!
Go Ana!:)

3. Katherin from Kaaatherin


Katherin is actually from Chile and her videos are in Spanish but don't let that stop you from watching!For me,Youtube is a place to learn-even new languages and people. Although I grew up speaking Spanish, I still feel like I need to learn more and watch other youtubers to gain knowledge on their culture and language*! Of course Katherin is sweet, friendly and basiclly your best friend from another country! I love her editing skills and her accent so much! 
Saludos Katherin!:)

* Many people aren't aware that different Spanish-speaking countries have different accents and customs.It's a bit offensive if you squeeze them all into one category.*

4. Alexis from French Guy Cooking

Alexis is one of the few guy youtubers I watch, and for good reason! He's so entertaining! He's your classic French Chef, but more like you're cool French bestfriend! He shows you how to cook delicous and easy things, most are French inspired but he definitely mixes it up now and then! His videos are sure to keep you entertained and leave you with a good taste (pun intended)! 
Go Alex!

5. Pemberley Digital: Emma Approved


I don't even think I need to explain how much I loved this webseries! I've always loved Jane Austen's novels and when I came across The Lizzie Bennet Diaries webseries based on Pride & Prejudice, I was seriously addicted! I then began to watch Emma Approved based on Emma, that's when I was like, WHERE THE FLIP HAVE I BEEN?! They came out with new episodes every Monday and Thursday and I was so excited to see them, you should've seen me in June! Even on vacation, I hunted down wifi like no other just to watch them. Oh gosh, I sound like a crazy person! Anywho, if you like a good story or if you're a Jane Austen fan like me, you'll love this!

Tell me who you're watching! I'd love to hear!:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment