Adsense

Saturday, August 9, 2014

The hair essentials.

While in the summer I like to give my hair a break from heat, I tend to use more products that really refresh and repair my hair. I also just got a haircut so I definitely want to keep it as healthy as possible :)
Here are some of my essentials:



L'oreal Elnett Hairspray
I usually use this product year round but I absolutely love it when I do some heatless curls because it really allows them to stay in place!

Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner
You remember that good old, " If you were stranded on an island what 3 things would you bring?", question? Well yes, you guessed it! This would be the 1/3 things I would bring!you really have to massage it into the scalp but your hair will thank you for it because it's free of sulfates/parabens! Btw the minty smell that lingers for 24+ hours is always amazing too!

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil 
When I had my long hair I used to absolutely drench my ends with this and it was so worth it! I used it after I took a shower. It smells great and now since I cut my hair, it really gives my ends some extra shine and moisture!



Clips
These clips that I got from Sally's Beauty supply are quite versatile.When using a curling iron I can use them to set the curls in place or in this case, I use it on 80% dry hair and pin the curls in place. If you leave them in longer and take smaller sections,you get tighter curls.  And if you take larger sections and keep them in for a shorter time you get this:



Hope you can give your natural locks a break and follow me for more heatless hairstyles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment